Serendipity

the accident of finding something good or useful without looking for it

KAVIAR GAUCHE SS15

Un jeux de transparence, de longueurs, et de superposition pour des robes fluides et aériennes. Une allure entre une parisienne nonchalante & élégante et une berlinoise décidée & décontractée. Kaviar Gauche réussit à merveille à sublimer la femme. C’est le lien qui manquait entre ces deux villes si différentes et pourtant toutes aussi surprenantes, dynamiques et attachantes. A quand le point de vente à Paris??!!

Kaviar Gauche

Ce n’est pas seulement le nom de l’enseigne de mode « Kaviar Gauche » qui fait penser immédiatement à la France, mais le label doit aussi au pays voisin son mythe fondateur : en 2004, « Kaviar Gauche » a lancé parallèlement à la Fashion Week de Paris un « défilé Guérilla » qui l’a rendu célèbre du jour au lendemain.

La « gauche caviar », c’est ainsi qu’on appela cette partie de la jet set française qui flirta avec les idées de mai 1968. Le concept est difficile à traduire en allemand : « Champagnersozialisten », pourrait-on éventuellement dire. Johanna Kühl et Alexandra Fischer-Roehler, les deux femmes qui se cachent derrière le label Kaviar Gauche, trouvent surtout passionnant le paradoxe que contient cette expression. « Le nom de Kaviar Gauche reflète nos choix en matière de style : du luxe, avec un soupçon de rébellion et de laissez-faire », explique Johanna Kühl, l’une des deux créatrices.

-http://www.goethe.de/ins/fr/lp/kul/mag/kup/fr11591331.htm

LOUISA BECCARIA - AW14

LUISA BECCARIA SS14 

AMALFI & ATRANI

POSITANO - JUICE BAR FOR LUNCH

RAVELLO - VILLA RUFOLO

ON THE WAY TO RAVELLO - VILLA CIMBRONE

It initially belonged to the aristocratic Acconciajoco family. In the mid 1300s it passed into the hands of the powerful and wealthy Fuscos, a noble family from Ravello who were related to the Pitti family in Florence and the D’Angiò family from Naples.

At the end of the 19th century, the Villa was visited by an illustrious and well educated Englishman named Ernest William Beckett (1856-1917), 2nd Lord Grimthorpe. He was one of the intellectual aesthetes on the “grand tour”, constantly seeking out the roots of Western history and culture on their travels. He fell hopelessly in love with the place and in 1904 he bought part of it (the largest section, on the west side) from the Amici brothers of Atrani.

Thanks to the enthusiasm and dedication of the Vuilleumier family, for a few decades now Villa Cimbrone has been restored to its former standing as a prestigious historical site and botanical garden, after a period of relative decline around the time of the Second World War.

CAPRI - VIA KRUPP - GARDENS OF AUGUSTUS

CASTELLO ARAGONESE - ISCHIA PUNTE

The castle was built by Hiero I of Syracuse in 474 BC. The rock was then occupied by Parthenopeans (the ancient inhabitants of Naples). In 326 BC the fortress was captured by Romans, and then again by the Parthenopeans. In 1441 Alfonso V of Aragon connected the rock to the island with a stone bridge instead of the prior wood bridge, and fortified the walls in order to defend the inhabitants against the raids of pirates.In 1912, the Castle was sold to a private owner. Today the castle is the most visited monument of the island.